How to re-size your watch band on the new style|
Casio Watches by removing watch band links...
Casio has recently released the WVX100, which has a band that has many people stumped. While most have a small arrow on the links that is used as a guide, this new model does not have any external guides. This band may also be used on other/ future models.
- Press on the pin that connects the band to the clasp. Remove the band from the clasp.
- The pin should now be visible, and can be removed.
- When the pin is removed, a small sleeve will slide off.
- Removing the sleeve will provide access to another pin, which when removed allows a retainer to be removed.
- Removing the retainer allows a link to slide off.
- Removing the link will provide access to another link and retainer system.
Continue this procedure until the band is the proper size. The same procedure works on the other side of the band. This allows the band to be adjusted evenly, and still fit properly on the wrist. Once the band is to the proper size, replace a pin and retainer, add the sleeve and larger pin, and reconnect to the clasp.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE CASIO CEPTOR WATCH.
APPLY HERE for a
card through DreamRetail
Copyright © 1999-2001 DreamRetail, Inc. - All Rights
Add your products to
Inventories are current.Last Revised
Oct 13, 2002